The Radford Softball team, led by Head Coach Alisa Tasler, has a rich tradition at Radford University. The team is eager to return to the Big South Conference Tournament.
Help us provide the best student-athlete experience possible by supporting our operational budget which assists with important aspects like making facilities updates, our team travel, gear and recruiting activities.
You support of the operational budget will help us replace our home plate padding. You will also help us provide a top-notch travel experience for our students that enhances transportation and accommodations. In addition, operational funds support up-to-date gear that helps our athletes represent the Highlander spirit near and far while enabling them to perform at the highest levels. Your gift today will also empower our coaches to recruit the most talented athletes that exemplify Radford Athletics’ core values.
- The team was led by a trio of freshman pitchers in Malorie Reeves, Natalie Jones and Chloe Greene who combined for 242 innings pitched, 94 strikeouts and a 4.17 ERA.
- The program picked up big wins against ETSU, Saint Francis (PA), Iona, Western Carolina, USC Upstate, UNC Greensboro, and Longwood.
- Freshman Lexie Roberts burst onto the scene leading the team's hitting and defensive efforts while being named second-team all-conference and to the all-freshman team.
- Lexie Roberts' .991 fielding percentage ranked top-10 all-time for Radford.
- Graduate transfer Laura Thompson was a vital add slashing .325/.412/.404 and moved into an assistant coaching role for the 2024 season.
On behalf of the Radford Softball team, any and all support would be greatly appreciated!