Protect and Preserve the Student-Athlete Experience
The RAD48 Athletics giving day is where the Highlander Club and the rest of Highlander Nation come together to demonstrate their pride in Radford Athletics. Here, you can choose your preferred area of impact to protect and preserve the athletic experience for our student-athletes.
Recent Athletics' history has featured outstanding competition and championship performances by several teams along with amazing academic performances from our student-athletes. As costs such as travel, equipment, and gear continue to rise, increased funding in vital areas will help our athletes continue to compete at the highest levels and get the most out of their athletic experience.
Areas of impact
You can support Radford Athletics and impact the lives and experiences of our student-athletes by giving to a specific sport, Athletic Training, Strength and Conditioning, our Cheer and Dance teams, and/or funds that benefit all athletic areas.
During RAD48, you will be able to pick the unit you are most passionate about and support their unique funding priorities that span a number of areas such as:
- Nutrition/Wellness – helps our students access healthy food choices and promotes the complete wellbeing of our athletes.
- Travel – travel support enhances the student travel experience from transportation to accommodations.
- Gear – helps our athletes represent the Highlander spirit near and far, while enabling them to perform at the highest levels.
- Technologies – help our athletes evaluate and improve their performance.
- Recruiting – scholarship support helps our coaches recruit the most talented athletes that exemplify Radford Athletics’ core values.
- Facilities enhancements – helps us keep our facilities updated and competitive. Did you know that facilities can also be a powerful recruiting tool?
- Expanded competition opportunities - Expanded competition opportunities - like tournaments across the nation and abroad - help our players experience and appreciate different cultures, raise the team's competitive profile and serve as a compelling recruitment touchpoint.
Get involved today!
- Help us spread the word! Sign-up now to become an official Radford Athletics Giving Ambassador and compete to win a Radford Athletics Swag Bag!
- Motivate others to give to your favorite area of campus by issuing a Challenge gift. Contact Jon Zeitz at firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know of your interest.
- Take a photo with a RAD48 sign and post it on social media with the hashtag #RiseAndDonate - we love photos featuring pets and babies!
- Display the RAD48 Zoom background in your virtual meetings.
NEW: Want to use your Digital Wallet?
Head to https://connect.radford.edu/athletics to use PayPal or Venmo!