The Radford Baseball team enters its second season under alum, Head Coach Alex Guerra '11. The team picked up wins over in-state rivals VMI, Longwood and Virginia Tech in 2023 and is eager to return to the Big South Championship and compete in post-season play.
We are committed to our student-athletes’ success and want to ensure they have the resources they need to compete at the highest levels. You can join us in this mission with your donation today.
Help us enhance our player development tools, continue to update our facilities, and expand scholarships which allow us to recruit the best athletes.
Your donations allow us to offset expenses for resources that allow our players to reach their maximal potential. Player development tools empower our players to hone their skills, reach peak performance and compete for championships. Facilities enhancements help us keep our facilities updated and competitive. Up-to-date facilities along with athletic scholarships can also be powerful recruiting tools. You can help us when you give today! Every gift, no matter the size, makes a difference.
- The program's 2024 recruiting class was ranked in the top 100 in the country and first in the Big South.
- Ty Burton was third in the Big South in batters struck out looking.
- Dylan Howard had a 1.000 fielding percentage.
- Carter Seabrooke is 7th in Radford record books in Batting average against with .202.
- Zack Mallia is second in Radford record books in Strikeouts per nine innings with 13.36.
- Cameron Pittman recorded an individual Radford high for single game walks with 5 walks vs. Virginia Tech.
On behalf of the Radford Baseball team, any and all support would be greatly appreciated!