We are passionate about providing our student-athletes with the best experience possible. Please join us in this effort by giving today.
Your donations allow us to offset expenses for gear and enhance our athletes’ travel experiences, including transportation and accommodations. High-performance gear is also important to our program because it allows our athletes to represent Radford near and far while enabling them to perform at the highest levels.
When you donate today, you support these efforts while also making funds available for us to address emerging needs within the program as they arise. You provide us increased flexibility to give our student-athletes the best experience possible at Radford University.
Every gift, no matter the size, makes a difference!
- Josh Daggett ran the 2nd fastest time in school history for the 8k in 24:45 and was All-Big South, finishing 14th at the 2023 Big South Cross Country Championships
- Joshua Daggett tops Radford Men’s All-Time Top-10 record for 6k in opening meet at Virginia Tech and earned Big South’s Men’s Second-Team All-Academic coming in 14th place.
- Clay Kelly, Joshua Daggett, Luke Richards ,Sam Sikora and Maxton Sowers ran historic times in the 8k and 10k’s placing them ALL on the All-Time lists in both races.
- Sam Sikora named to Big South All-Academic Team for the 3rd time in his career.
- Joshua Daggett placed in the top-100 at NCAA Southeast Regional Championships.
- The men's program has maintained a cumulative 3.47 GPA during the fall semester.
On behalf of the Radford Men's Cross Country team, any and all support would be greatly appreciated!